domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

About me and my way to teach you



I am Elma Corujo, Spanish as a Foreing Language (SFL) teacher.  I discovered my calling for teacher as I worked as Business Administration in Italy. Then I started to teach Spanish. Some time ago I decided to come back to Spain in order to start a Master's degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreing Language (ELE) at the University of Comillas (under the auspicies of the University of Cantabria) My passion is teaching spanish and my culture. I love travel and my aim is to teach you spanish in different scenery, original and creative.I like to travel and with my pictures you will be introduced into my world.  I love art and I want to teach you vocabulary through famous picture. You will learn spanish and in the same time you will learn art with me. I will use the CEFR (the Common European Framework of Reference),which is a guideline use to describe achievements of learners of foreign languages  So, Thank you and Welcome to my world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario